In particular your attention is drawn to the following clauses:
- Clause 2.2 – You are responsible for ensuring that You are entitled under local laws to participate. In for the Win is designed for use in the United Kingdom and participants in any other territory will need to demonstrate that local laws do not restrict any involvement before any prize will be awarded to them;
- Clause 2.4 – the Promoter’s decision is final on any matter.
The first section of these Terms and Conditions relate to the use of the Website generally, the second section relates to the Competition, the third section concerns offers that are available and the final section applies to the Website, offers and Competition.
Competition – a competition You have accessed via the Website
Participant – any person participating in the Competition
Promoter – H Squared Limited who may be contacted via the Website
You/Your – each person who has signed up to the terms and conditions on the Website
We/Us – the Promoter
Website/Site – the website www.inforthewin.co.uk
- The Website is provided and operated by the Promoter who may be contacted at its registered office which is Flat 2, Hearne Court, Hill Avenue, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom, HP6 5FE.
- Whilst We believe the content of the Website to be accurate We provide no warranties for this and do not accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of any information. Please note that 3rd party information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We are not liable in any way for any 3rd party content.
- Uninterrupted and error free access is not guaranteed. Nor is the Website guaranteed as virus or bug free and availability may be suspended from time to time for maintenance. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You have the appropriate hardware, software or protection (including virus protection) to enable You to use this Website and download information from it safely and securely.
- The Site may contain links to sites provided by third parties and We are not responsible for the content of any other site. We are not responsible for the content and practices of other sites which may be linked to the Website. You are strongly advised to check any terms and conditions that may be imposed on any such websites.
- In using the Site you agree only to access the Site where authorised to do so and in the way it is designed to operate.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights in the Website, such as images, graphics, text, logos, databases, trademarks and names are reserved to the relevant party and no rights are conferred.
You may not modify, publish, reproduce, store, utilize or commercially exploit any part of the Website. In particular, You are not authorised to use any logo or trademark of the Proprietor or any partner of the Proprietor whose services or goods are available via the Site.
- Password Usage
- In for the Win Emails
- We will only send you emails from “firstname.lastname@example.org” and will only link to the site www.inforthewin.co.uk You should ensure that any email or link is from us on this basis. We are not responsible for any email which is not sent by Us.
- We will only request additional information and/or financial details from a winner of the Competition. If You receive a communication advising You are a winner You should confirm this on the Website.
- Competition Terms
- The rules of the Competition are set out in this section. The rules are divided into sections confirming the eligibility for entry, the basis of the competition, the eligibility for prizes and the miscellaneous rules.
- Eligibility for Entry
- In order to enter the Competition you must be at least 16 years of age and either; resident in the United Kingdom, or resident in a territory, country, state or other area where it is lawful to participate in the Competition
- You agree to ensure that You are eligible to enter each Competition You choose to enter and shall fully indemnify Us in the event You are not, and this results in any claim, against Us or costs for Us.
- In order to enter a Competition You must have current registration on the Website and agree to these terms and conditions.
- You agree to ensure that there are no restrictions on You entering the Competition and shall indemnify the Promoter from any and all costs it may incur if You breach this clause. The Promoter is not responsible for confirming that You are eligible to enter the Competition or that it is lawful for You to do so, in particular (but without limiting the provisions) the ability to access the Website in any jurisdiction does not mean it is lawful to enter the Competition there.
- Competition Basis
- Each Competition operates on the basis specified on the Website.
- You may enter a Competition by following the process set out on the Website and paying any fee required at the time tickets are purchased..
- Competitions will have a time limited period for entry and operate on the basis of the purchase of tickets. Competitions are all skill based games and do not operate as a lottery.
- The prizes available are provided any prize provided by a third party remains available and/or the Promoter does not withdraw a Competition. The Promoter has the absolute right and discretion to withdraw any Competition. In the event that any prize is withdrawn and/or the Promoter exercises its right to withdraw a Competition all fees paid shall be returned.
- Eligibility for prizes
- You will not be eligible for any prize if you are not eligible to enter the competition.
- If a prize is won by a Participant who it is then determined is not eligible for the prize the prize will be reallocated. The prize will be awarded following the same process under which the ineligible prize winner was selected.
- The Promoter has absolute discretion to determine whether or not to award any prize and the Promoters decision in relation to any prize award is final.
- You agree that You shall not take any action or make any claim against the Promoter in relation to the award of any prize, any Competition or howsoever.
- Where any person has entered a Competition but is not eligible for a prize they shall not be entitled to any return of any fees paid to enter the Competition.
- Miscellaneous Competition Terms
- The Promoter may disqualify any Participant from a Competition if it determines (in its absolute discretion, which it is not obliged to confirm) there is good reason to do so. If a Participant is disqualified they shall not be entitled to any refund.
- A winning Participant shall be liable to pay any taxes or other charges due from any prize awarded. In the event that the Promoter is liable for any taxes or charges it may deduct any such amount from the prize awarded. Each prize is as specified on the Website.
- Any prize winning Participant agrees to :
- provide any information required by the Promoter to confirm eligibility and that no regulation will be breached by the payment of any prize;
- allow their details to be placed on the Website to confirm them as the prize winner;
- take part in reasonable promotional activity required by the Promoter.
- The Website provides access to third party websites and offers which are available from the use of the Website. These offers and any goods or services are not provided by Us and We are not responsible for the provision of any goods of services.
- You agree that when entering any third party offer You will confirm the basis of Your agreement with the third party and the basis on which it will process all data You provide to him.
- You agree We are not responsible for the provision of any third party offer.
- If any of these terms is found to be unlawful or unenforceable it shall be deleted and the remaining terms unaffected.
- Any failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy by Us shall not prevent Us from taking further action on any subsequent occasion.
- We make no promise that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom and accessing this Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If You choose to use this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, You do so on Your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You agree to use the Website on the basis it was designed for use by individual consumers. In particular (without being limited) You agree not to attempt to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer, create derivative works or attempt to fraudulently access any part of or service available on the Website.
- You agree not to use the Website in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the Website, any service or any operating system.
- You agree that You are responsible for any material You place on the Website and shall indemnify the Promoter in the event such material causes any loss or damage to the Promoter.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of England and Wales. Any dispute in relation to these terms, the Use of the Website or the Competition, or howsoever arising shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of England and Wales
- Any links to other websites are provided for Your use and convenience, but You should be aware that We are not responsible for the content and practices of other websites. You are encouraged to check any terms and conditions that may be imposed as these will be Your responsibility.
- By using this Website You agree to be bound by these terms, which take effect immediately on Your registration the Website. By participating in a Competition You agree to the terms of the Competition. If You do not agree to be so bound please do not access and/or use the Website or participate in the Competition.
- We may change these terms at any time by amending the terms and making an announcement of the change, which take effect immediately on making the announcement. By continuing to use the Website, You agree to be bound by such revised terms.
- If We are in breach of these terms, We will not be responsible for any loss other than any liability for death, personal injury or fraud. Any other losses are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Ownership of Materials
- Unless otherwise stated the Promoter is the owner or licensee of the copyright and any other rights in the Website, its pages, the screens displaying the pages and all information and material contained herein.
- You may not reproduce, republish, transmit or distribute this Website in whole or in part without Our prior consent.